Votre sac est prêt ? Nos SVE aussi !
Notre partenaire Roumain vous propose de venir découvrir sa richesse culturelle au cours d’un SVE de 10 mois, du 1er mars au 31 décembre 2014.
Intéressé ? Jetez un œil aux activités proposées ci dessous.
The basic activities of the stage include:
– joining organised bike tours with Cycling Romania – https://www.facebook.com/
– taking part at infrastructure projects, such as building and marking bike trails (example here: https://www.facebook.com/
– gathering useful information about interesting tourism objectives, working with these information and developing a national bike touring portal in Romania
– interacting with locals and writing travel journals during the bike tours
– learning bits of Romanian language and getting to know the best side of Romanian culture, while „slow-touring” on bike
– working with children in an education center from Urlati, a small town close to Bucharest (mostly during cold season)
– experiencing and introducing to local children non-formal teaching techniques
– office work such as organizing databases, newsletters, website design etc
The volunteers need to:
– Be extremely motivated and dedicated to this volunteering stage
– Have initiative and be creative
– Respect the people you interact with
– Be aware of other people’s problems and act with patience on special cases
– Be open to learning a lot of new things
Vous êtes candidat ? Complétez ce formulaire en ligne au plus tard mardi 28 janvier !